Friday 11 November 2011

for so long

its been too long I didn't update my blog.huhu.well...its being so busy, so I can't open my blog and update my new status.hurm.sorry guys.niway, I really miss update my blog.2 be honest it is. I swear. :) many things happen 2 me lately. its bout me,my friend,my college life, my family and many more.


well, right now I in my final exam. not my final year ok.final exam for my last sem 1.now I have a 1week holiday 4 aidiladha, I'm happy.sometime I been very sad.beause I remember what they did 2 me.hurm. I don't know. I hope they will change.that all. I will not take any revenge on them. that so not me.like people always said, if you do what they did.u also de same like them.remember that.

right now I just 2 focus on my stdy n my life.ignore what others said.2weeks after my final, my bro will get married.huhu.so all my family quite busy 4 de preparation.same goes 2 me.after de final, I got 2 help my family 2 finish what is not been done yet b4 de wedding.thank 2 Allah b'cause few of my friend want 2 help me 4 de wedding.huhu

so wish me luck okay guys >love n miss u guys so much< (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment