Friday 11 November 2011

11.11.11


>Agirl< 1 of my closes friend

this is de date that not happen in our life everyday.this date for me is where my friend will be married n become someone wife.but is not happen today.2 many things happen 2 her.so sorry babe 4 what happen 2 u. I wish I can be there with u.this date also her birthday.today she turn 19 years old.what I can say 2 u is what happen in ur life u have 2 move on.semua yg jd nie de hikmah nyer girl.same goes 2 others.kite sume kne kuat hadapi sume ujian Allah nie.ingt 1 jew.Allah xkan bg ujian pd umat nyer luar dr kemampuan umat nyer.ingt 2 jew.Allah uji kite sbb DIA syg kn kite sume.n nk tgk iman kite kuat x tok hadapi sume ujian yg Allah bg kt kite slame kite idop kt ats muka bumi milikNYA...

>to agirl happy birthday k babe n sorry I can't give u a present< (^_^)


this cake 4 u Agirl
happy birthday babe

No comments:

Post a Comment